Users and customers of Services provided by AuthPro.com must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we may be entitled immediately to suspend your AuthPro account and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 day period.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
Any funds sent to AuthPro.com which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
If your service drops below 99.9 uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique order ID number will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to AuthPro.com.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact our suport team
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 24 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies ("Terms and Policies") are an essential part of your relationship with AuthPro.com. By using your AuthPro.com account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as "Subscriber" or "you"). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage - If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Backups - AuthPro.com carry's out daily database backups, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can request data restoration for your account if you have damaged or deleted it by mistake, this is paid service and usually costs $25 per issue. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups and we are not responsible for loss of data.
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for AuthPro.com to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that AuthPro.com has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using Authpro service for fake / phishing bank, postal tracking or any other type of fraudulent websites will result in immediate account termination without any notice and refund.
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, AuthPro.com may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify AuthPro.com as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property - AuthPro.com does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to abuse@AuthPro.com.
* Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by AuthPro.com, neither AuthPro.com nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to AuthPro.com as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of hosting arrangements. You agree that AuthPro.com may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will AuthPro.com have financial liability to you.
* Warranty - AuthPro.com MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD AuthPro.com ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY AuthPro.com OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY AuthPro.com ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; AuthPro.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. AuthPro.com DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
AuthPro.com will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service.
You agree that any dispute between you and AuthPro.com arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and AuthPro.com will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the english law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under english laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, login to your AuthPro account manager, click on deluxe [update] link and then on 'Cancel deluxe account' button.
Your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.To cancel free account, fill out cancellation form at bottom of this page: http://www.authpro.com/edit.shtml
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.